OLEA EUROPAEA KERNEL OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII, COCOS NUCIFERA POWDER, ROSA CENTIFOLIA PETALS, FRENCH PINK CLAY, DISTILLED WATER ,LYE .
What is natural soap?
Natural soaps are made using various natural sources, which also includes organic ingredients. These soaps are usually made by blending butter and plant-based oils that are rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrients. These are the kind of natural ingredients that your hair, body, and skin need. Moreover, natural soaps can be enriched with many other essential ingredients that originate from the earth, such as clays, salts, botanical extracts. Individuals with sensitive skin will especially feel and see the difference brought by using natural handmade. With many different combinations and options, whether or not they are organic, there is always an ideal natural soap for everybody.
Our soaps are made with excellent skin loving ingredients and suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin as we don't use essential oils.
Shea Butter stands out in skin care. It provides innumerable benefits to skin. Soaps and moisturizers are made from Shea Butter for these very reasons. I am listing only some of important reasons though more can be found over the internet.
- Shea Butter moisturizes pores without clogging them.
- It’s natural, so no side effects or harsh reactions on babies and on those with sensitive skin.
- Resists eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Soothes burns.
- Resists wrinkles.
- Includes Vitamin A which helps rebuild the cells.
- Includes Vitamin E which is an antioxidant.
- No oily residue over the skin after absorption.
- Perfect skin moisturizer.
- Antioxidant properties.
- Relieves eczema and psoriasis.
- Extra mild and gentle soap.
- Helps with acne.
COCONUT OIL AND POWDER: Coconut oil is highly cleansing and conditioning to the skin and produces a wonderfully bubbly, creamy lather. It is rich in fatty acids which help to remove blemish-causing dirt, bacteria and dead skin, and it does so gently without irritating the skin.
Coconut powder is a great vegan alternative that provides the sugar content to the soap which results in rich thick lather which is extremely moisturising and not drying.
- promote good skin health.
- Soothing aroma.
- Natural skin cleansing properties.
- Helps to soothe irritated skin.
- Promotes collagen production.
- Helps to heal damaged skin.
FRENCH PINK CLAY: French Pink Clay can be used to cleanse and detoxify the skin, remove dead skin cells and create and overall refreshed appearance. It can also be used to treat acne and other skin ailments; poor blood and/or lymph circulation and sun damaged skin. It is most widely used in cosmetic manufacturing. It gives an excellent natural pink colour and makes the soap look so appealing.
DRIED ROSE PETALS: Dried rose petals contain fundamental properties that improve complexion and ease inflammation. Besides, it has a texture that acts as a natural dead skin remover and also includes attributes that heal scars by replenishing new skin cells. One of the best uses of dried rose petals for skin is diminishing signs of wrinkles. Another important use of dry rose petals is reducing skin redness. It is mainly caused by sunburn or an underlying disease among many other causes. Applying dry and the ground rose petals acts as an inhibitor against collagenase and elastase, which cause skin redness.
This soap smells divine without even adding any fragrances or essential oils by adding dried rose petals makes this soap so exotic and special. Its gentle and suitable for all skins especially mature skin. Gentle enough for use on children too.
- Good for skin-brightening and anti-aging
- Unscented/Palm Oil Free/No Artificial Colourants
- Suitable for all skin types
- 100% all-natural with organic ingredients
- External Use Only/ Soap Bar colour may vary from batch to batch due to use of natural ingredients.
- All soaps are hand cut so weight is approximate not exact.