An exquisitely distinctive union of unbleached butter, sugar, clay and cold-pressed carrier oils gives you light, blissful exfoliation & envelops you in an intoxicating and highly addictive ritual.
It is a great natural choice to get rid of pimples on your face & body. Tea tree oil has unique disinfecting and cooling properties. This versatile scrub infuses into your skin & restores your optimal hydration and individual rhythm.
This scrub is easily rinseable on contact with water. This means you never need to worry about skin feeling coated or clogged, and makes it perfect for Acne & Unclear skin types.
Formulated for the Health-conscious & home-spa enthusiast | Non-comedogenic | Safe during pregnancy & breastfeeding | Hypoallergenic | Goodness of Plant Actives
- Colour: Plum Purple
- Texture: Thick, gooey, scrubby paste
- Scent: Floral, fresh
- Suitable For: Acne & Unclear skin types.
More Ways to Use
- As Lip Scrub: This scrub can also be used as a lip scrub to scrub away hard, dry skin, tan and nicotine stain on your lips. Regular usage will keep your lips smooth, hydrated and healthy
Lavandula (Lavender) buds | Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil | Saccharum officinarum (Cane Sugar) | Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Seed Butter | Nigella Sativa (Blackseed) Seed Oil | Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil | Xanthan Gum | Caprylyl/Capryl glucoside | French Pink Clay | White Kaolin Clay | Calophyllum Tacamahaca (Tamanu) Seed Oil | Sorbitan Olivate | Alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E) | Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender) EO | Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) EO | Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle) Flower EO
How to use
Our products are generously prepared using raw, organic, wild & farm-sourced ingredients, handcrafted in concentrated forms. A little of the product gives desirable results!
- Use a small spoon or craft stick to remove the scrub from the tub
- Mix with a few drops of water to make a thick paste.
- Apply to wet skin (face/body), massage with gentle circular movements for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- For best results use 1-2 times a week
- For apparent results, follow up with Vikarah’s toner & moisturizer.
Let the natural ingredients work their magic!