Bag with Hermit Crab design. Hermit crabs are small crustaceans that lack a shell and must “borrow” one from another animal. Plastic debris washed up on remote islands in the Indian and Pacific Oceans has killed hermit crabs, which mistake the plastic for shells. Hermit crabs play a crucial role in the health of tropical environments by aerating and fertilizing soil, as well being a key part of the marine ecosystem. "Their population degradation is more than just a risk to the natural environment. Buying our tiffin tote bag is a perfect opportunity for those who were thinking about getting involved in environment conservation.
• Eco-friendly jute fabric.
• Zip Closure.
• Size: 12 inches x 14 inches (Height x Width) .
• The "KSAMAH" stamp (ethically sourced & a complete earth friendly brand).
1. Jute bags are extremely resistant & do not require much maintenance.
2. Hand wash in cool water using a mild soap. Jute fabrics or burlap can be brittle so it must be handled gently.