What is natural soap?
Natural soaps are made using various natural sources, which also includes organic ingredients. These soaps are usually made by blending butter and plant-based oils that are rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrients. These are the kind of natural ingredients that your hair, body, and skin need. Moreover, natural soaps can be enriched with many other essential ingredients that originate from the earth, such as clays, salts, botanical extracts. Individuals with sensitive skin will especially feel and see the difference brought by using natural handmade. With many different combinations and options, whether or not they are organic, there is always an ideal natural soap for everybody.
Our soaps are made with excellent skin loving ingredients and suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin as we don't use essential oils .
Shea Butter stands out in skin care. It provides innumerable benefits to skin. Soaps and moisturizers are made from Shea Butter for these very reasons. I am listing only some of important reasons though more can be found over the internet.
- Shea Butter moisturizes pores without clogging them.
- It’s natural, so no side effects or harsh reactions on babies and on those with sensitive skin.
- Resists eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Soothes burns.
- Resists wrinkles.
- Includes Vitamin A which helps rebuild the cells.
- Includes Vitamin E which is an antioxidant.
- No oily residue over the skin after absorption.
- Perfect skin moisturizer.
- Antioxidant properties.
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Relieves eczema and psoriasis.
- Extra mild and gentle soap.
- Helps with acne.
COCONUT OIL AND POWDER: Coconut oil is highly cleansing and conditioning to the skin and produces a wonderfully bubbly, creamy lather. It is rich in fatty acids which help to remove blemish-causing dirt, bacteria and dead skin, and it does so gently without irritating the skin.
Coconut powder is a great vegan alternative that provides the sugar content to the soap which results in rich thick lather which is extremely moisturising and not drying.
Our charcoal soap is perfect for those who sweat a lot naturally and are acne prone .ts large surface area allows it to absorb toxins, which is why activated charcoal in soap theoretically binds to dirt and oil on the skin and helps clear out pores.But it can be bit drying too so we dont recommend this soap to dry and sensitive skin types and children.
The added dried peppermint gives the extra zing and cleansing feeling as it is used in moderation it does not irritate skin and can be used as a part of your daily routine.
- Good for Post work out for sweaty Days.
- Unscented/Palm Oil Free/No Artificial Colourants
- Suitable for all skin types
- 100% all-natural with Organic Ingredients
- External use Only/ Soap Bar colour may vary from batch to batch due to use of natural ingredients.
- All bars are hand cut so weight is approximate not exact.