"A blend of essential oils with aphrodisiac properties to enhance your sensual mood and invoke your romantic side.It helps to elevate your mood while its sedative properties create aeuphoric effect."
Individual Oil Benefits:
Rose Oil, Jasmine Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Geranium Oil, Lavender Oil, Patchouli Oil, Black Pepper Oil, Neroli Oil, Nutmeg Oil
1. Rose oil is indeed treated as the oil for romance!
2. Rose oil harmonizes the mind and helps to addresses the sexuality, self-nurturing, self esteem and dealing with emotional problems.
3. Rose oil gives a feeling of well-being and happiness, it helps a nervous mind, improves the libido.
4. The very scent of it can arouse you, and it boosts the libido while invoking romantic feelings which are essential for a successful sex life.
1. Jasmine oil fragrance stimulates effect on the mind, and significantly increases mental alertness which helps to increase the romantic mood.
2. It is believed to have the ability to revitalize, restore, and balance energy.
3. As one of the most powerful essential oils to enhance sensual moods, jasmine is valuable in encouraging passion and romantic sentiment, and is used extensively in supporting healing from sexual difficulties such as impotence, premature ejaculation, and frigidity as well.
4. The quintessential oil famous for enhancing romantic moods, jasmine absolute is an exotic.
5. The sedative qualities of jasmine oil help to calm the body, mind and soul, this helps to promote positive emotions, which helps to deal with and prevent feelings of anxiety, stress and anger
Ylang Ylang Oil:
1. Ylang-ylang oil has a euphoric and sedative effect on the nervous system and helps with anxiety, tension, shock, fear.
2. Ylang ylang is excellent when used to treat anxiety and help the body to relax. It also helps to elevate mood and treat minor problems with depression.
3. Ylang ylang is also a great scent for creating romance. Its been known to be an aphrodisiac and relaxes the body from stress and anxiety associated with sexual intimacy. You may find that it actually improves libido.
4. Helps relieve negative emotions such as anger, frustration and rage.
1. It helps to sort out emotions - where it helps to relieve feelings of stress and anxiety, and also works on the adrenal cortex, which has a balancing effect on the hormone system.
2. Geranium oil has a regulating effect on the nervous system and can help dispel depression, nervous anxiety and fear.
3. Its sweet, friendly scent can dilute feelings of aggression, anger, and irrationality, while promoting harmony and equilibrium in relationships.
4. It enhances ones sense of humor and encourages mutual understanding between sexes.
5. Geraniums exotic floral-spicyaroma also works as a powerful aphrodisiac, enhancing sensuality and intimacy between a couple.
1. Lavender Oil Romance and relaxed social settings - Diffuse the lavender oil to set the mood for a nice romantic evening or for a relaxed social event.
1. Patchoulis exotic floral-spicy aromaalso works as a powerful aphrodisiac, enhancing sensuality and intimacy between a couple.
2. Patchouli: Relaxing, Grounding, Centering, Uplifting and Sensual
3. Grounding and centering, Patchouli is recommended for reducing stress and alleviating anxiety and depression.
Black Pepper Oil:
1. Black Peppernot only warms the body but also re-energizes your system.
2. Emotionally, Black Pepper Oil is stimulating the mind and improves the stamina.
1. Neroli oil not only smells exquisite, but can also relax and calm the nervous system.
2. Neroli Essential Oil drives away sadness, invokes a feeling of joy and happiness while uplifting your overall mood.
3. It has also been known to create romantic and sexual feelings, which is very important for having a happy and successful sex life.
1. In vapor therapy, nutmeg oil can be helpful with the nervous system as well as invigorating and stimulating the mind.
2. Nutmeg oil stimulates the brain and therefore removes mental exhaustion and stress.
3. Nutmeg oil also enhances concentration and increases your overall efficiency at study and work.