"A refreshing note to your tired mind. It calms and soothes your mind while revitalising the body from mental and physical exhaustion. Drive away your sadness and invoke a feeling of joy and happiness."Individual Oil Benefits:Lavender Oil, Vertiver Oil, Bergamot Oil, Neroli Oil, Rose Oil
1. Lavender is used forrestlessness, insomnia, nervousness, and depression
2. A refreshing note to a tired mind lavender has been named as one of the most useful of the essences for the relief of anxiety and stress.
3. improves sleep quality and calms the nervous system
4. Lavender oil has a soothing and calming effect on the nerves, relieving tension, depression, panic, hysteria and nervous exhaustion in general and is effective for headaches, migraines and insomnia.
5. In vapor therapy, lavender oil can be useful for dizziness, sleeplessness (also in children), headaches, depression, trauma, anxiety, hysteria, fear, nightmares, irritability and nervous tension. Apart from that it can assist to lift depression, help in crisis situations, sooth irritability and relieve stress and thereby help with tense muscles and muscle spasms
1. Vetiver oil calms and soothes the mind and helps to dispel anger, hysteria and irritability and neurotic behavior can also be reduced, as stress and tension is reduced.
2. It revitalizes the body and helps with mental and physical exhaustion and is also used for general aches and pains, especially for rheumatism, arthritis and muscular pain, while relieving insomnia.
1. When you are looking for an oil to help with depression, SAD (Seasonal Affected Disorder) or generally feeling just a bit off, lacking in self-confidence or feeling shy, then consider bergamot oil.
2. In vapor therapy, bergamot oil can be used for depression, feeling fed-up, respiratory problems, colds and flu, PMS and SAD.
1. Neroli oil is very relaxing and can relieve chronic anxiety, depression, fear, shock and stress.
2. Neroli Essential Oil drives away sadness, invokes a feeling of joy and happiness while uplifting your overall mood.
3. It helps insomnia, and as one of the essential oils with the most sedative effects is useful for treating depression, anxiety and shock and is also effective in calming heart palpitations, treating headaches, neuralgia and vertigo.
1. Rose oil soothes the mind and helps with depression, anger, grief, fear, nervous tension and stress
In vapor therapy, rose oil can be helpful with allergies, asthma, baby blues, headaches, migraine, nervous tension and as a relaxant.