• Wintergreen Boon Organic Essential oil is
traditionally extracted from the leaves of the
wintergreen plant which is native to North
America. The oil is produced from an extensive
process of fermentation and distillation. It is used
to treat the problems related joint especially
people suffering from rheumatism, arthritis, gout,
and pain in their bones and joints and is also used
during aromatherapy sessions to reduce anxiety
and stress. The oil is also used to as insecticide.
1. Absolutely pure, natural and chemical free.
2. 100% Safe and pleasant for topical application
only after dilution with any suitable carrier oil.
3. Used in Aromatherapy for stress relief and
4. Medicinal properties to heals muscular pain, joint
pain and works as an insect repellent.
• Affected area- 8-10 drops of essential oil with
carrier oil. Apply a small amount directly to areas
of concern, such as muscles, skin, or joints and
• Body- Add 5-10 drops to hot bath water, or
sprinkle into shower steam before getting in for an
at-home spa experience.