• One of the best things about flaxseed oil is its
versatility. For starters, it can easily be swapped
for other types of oil in salad dressings, dips and
??• You can also add one serving (one tablespoon or
15 ml) into smoothies or shakes to add some
flaxseed oil into your diet with minimal effort.
• Keep in mind that flaxseed oil should not be used
for cooking, as it does not have a high smoke point
and can form harmful compounds when exposed to
high heat (25Trusted Source).
• In addition to being used in food, flaxseed oil can
be applied to the skin to enhance skin health and
increase skin moisture.
• Alternatively, some people use flaxseed oil as a hair
mask to promote growth and shine.
How to Use Flaxseed Oil
• What’s more, flaxseed oil can be used in a variety
of ways. It can be used as a replacement for other
types of oils, added to foods or applied to your skin
• Including just one or two servings of flaxseed oil in
your daily routine is easy and could have numerous
benefits for your overall health.
“Consult your physician before using
the product for best results."