Sourced straight from our tea partners in Qingdao, China-Oolong Shanghai Style ENERGY Tea is best known as Formosa wu-long, the champagne of all China teas. The reason this connoisseur tea enjoys such a royal status is for its ability to take in the characteristics of both black and green teas during processing.
Plucked and oxidised in small lots, each leaf goes through an elaborate oxidation before it makes it to our cuppa. Earthy with a tinge of mountain air in every sip, this premium brew is just about perfect is every possible way. Oolong is our Energy Tea for you.
Ingredients: Oolong Leaf
(1) Improves Digestion
(2) Treats Bad Breath
(3) Reduces Stress
Directions for Use:
(1) Put 5 to 6 Pellets tea in infuser cup, 2x for kettle
(2) Boil 1.5 teacup of water and pour over the leaves
(3) Cover and steep for 3-5 min, strain and sip when the pellets unfurl
(4) Re-steep 3-5 times. Reduce rebrew time by 30 seconds, each time
(5) Cool for 2-3 hours with honey & cinnamon for a chilled infusion
Antioxidant Level: 5/5
Caffeine Level: 5/5
Tasting Notes: Bold & Smooth
Instructions: Store in a cool and dry place. Incase of fresh blends kindly use within 3 months on opening to avoid contamination due to weather conditions