Ygeiax Cinnamon Essential Oil has a warm, spicy flavor that complements a variety of classic culinary treats and drinks. Cinnamon is not only great for elevating dishes, but it can also be taken as a dietary supplement . Our Cinnamon essential oil warm taste and nostalgic notes bring a spicy addition to your favorite dishes. AROMATIC PROFILE Of the bottle : Spicy, warm, and sweet Uses:
- Helps support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Has antioxidant properties.
- Helps maintain a healthy lifestyle regimen.
- Provides a spicy addition to a variety of foods and drinks.
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent cinnamaldehyde.
- Cinnamon essential oil is a good dietary supplement.
Directions for Use: Internal use:
- Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of a carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take once daily.
- Mix a few drops of Cinnamon essentials with your cooking base oil to smoke your barbecue to add a warm, spicy note.
- Add a drop to your tea or hot water for a nice, soothing hot drink.
- Dip a toothpick in Ygeiax’s Cinnamon oil and add it to your whisky for a exotic zing.
- Add few drops to your winter moisturizer or cream for a soothing warm christmassy mood.
- Add 7/10 drops in your massage oil.
- Diffuse 5/7 drops to eliminate airborne bacteria.
- Aromatherapy use 5/7 drops in the diffuser.