• Diffuse to sharpen focus while
studying or reading
• Diffuse or spray around doors and
window seals to deter flies and
• Since basil oil has carminative
and colic properties, it is used for
treating indigestion, constipation,
stomach cramps gas and to
alleviate bowel pain. Add to your
morning warm water drink or your
smoothies to consume.
• Basil essential oil improves blood
circulation and helps increase and
optimize various metabolic
functions of the body.
• Basil oil has antimicrobial activity
against a wide range of food-borne
bacteria, yeasts and mold. You
can use basil oil in your home to
remove bacteria from kitchens and
bathrooms, prevent surface
contamination and purify the air.
Diffuse it or mix in spray bottle with
water for surface use.